Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to the Critical Flavor!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The Critical Flavor. I'm Daniel and I find myself far too often driving aimlessly through the streets of Miami looking for "hole in the wall", "mom and pop" restaurants that might be the undiscovered diamond in this city of fast food, impersonal chain restaurants that seem to lurk behind every corner close to home. Don't get me wrong though! There are tons of small restaurants, and sweet food joints around town! But which of these restaurants are worth going and tasting the flavor they offer? That's where I come in. I'm going to go to one new restaurant a week and document my experience on this website. So you no longer have to waste time looking for something new and hoping the quality of your food is substantial. Instead, let's share the food we find with the world and see what happens. This way, if undiscovered restaurants are worthy of the big times, they'll be recognized by the most influential advertisement of our time, WORD OF MOUTH. So follow me from here on out every week to see what new flavor is hidden in this city of diversity!

No comments:

Post a Comment